Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pics of a Leprechaun

Sienna is so stinkin funny. Today she asked if she was a leprechaun. The way her mind works is logical, but ridiculous at the same time. Yes my dear, you are a ginger, and you are little, but you are not a magical creature that grants wishes and has a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, although you do act like you live at the end of a rainbow. You have you're own little world. I hope that never ends.

Her grandmothers have been asking for pics of her lately, and I will say I have taken less pics of her than normal. This past year she has changed from a little model to the awkward canned smile stage that we all go through sometime in life. Today she looked cute, and let me do something nice to her hair, (which is rare these days) so I thought lets go out and take a couple of quick pics. The child could not hold still. She would take a pic and then say, "Hold on mom, let me get my wiggles out.", and then run the loop around the sidewalk outside our front door. She would then come back and give the forced smile and repeat the before mentioned wiggle getting out process. No wonder why she's so skinny! I got four pics. That's all she had patience for.



She's still adorable. I love her so much!

No comments: