Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Recent Happenings

Recently life has been busy, so here's the skinny. I'm still dieting, although it's not as great as I have been in the past, I at least have maintained the weight loss that I have already achieved, but I got the flu, so when I was sick I gave up for a while. I'm better now, so I should be back to losing.

Sienna's last day of school was today and she had a blast this semester! She loved her teachers, her fav was Miss Jessica, and she made a new favorite friend named Madelyn. She learned about the seasons, and a lot about nature, went to make pizza at the cafeteria, and many more fun things. She also learned many new songs, and relearned letters and numbers. I think it was a success. She is so excited to start her next adventure, ballet!

Grant is finishing up this semester, his classes are over next week, and I'm so glad he's going to be home more for a couple of weeks. He is doing good in school, and we are still forecasting another 4.0 semester. I'm so excited that we are entering his last year of undergrad. That's right! He graduates fall of 2011 with his BA in econ. What a man! I know it's not the end of school for us, but it's good to hit a mark of achievement. He has been working diligently since he got off his mission to get to this point, and he'll have done it in four years, right on track, even with getting married and being a father of 2!

Maggie has been growing plus some. She started crawling at 6 1/2 months, and pulling herself up a day later, and is still babbling up a storm. Recently she fell and hit her head and gave herself a bloody nose. She wasn't acting quite right and after calling our doc, he had us take her to the emergency room. She had a slight concussion! It was horrible, and I don't think I put her down for a couple of days! She even slept in our bed! She still doesn't have any teeth, a trait which she gets from the Reynolds side. We all got our teeth around 7-9 months. Everyone is now saying, "She looks JUST like her daddy!" It's true, she does. Any small bit of me that I saw in her is gone. I know she gets her eyes from me because Sienna has those same eyes, but her eyebrows mask that! She def has the Brewer brows!!!

Next Saturday our Christmas celebration is beginning and we're going to Provo to spend the night with my grandparents, and then Sunday we pick up Morgan!!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited? This is the first time we won't be spending Christmas with one of our parents, so it's my first Christmas dinner. I want to start a new tradition like both of our families have, my mom make Navajo tacos and his mom has tamales, so I think we've decided on a British Christmas. Twas my mums idea. We're going to google a menu, so I hope it turns out okay!

I love the holidays, and I feel so good that we have survived another semester!


I woke up one morning to find Sienna in Maggie's crib. She said Maggie woke up in the middle of the night and she put her paci back in and slept beside her. What a sweet girl she is!

No comments: