Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Why I Love,...

For some reason I'm in a foul mood and I don't really love anyone right now. I'm a woman, what can I say. Grant told me to write this to explain the absent why I love for last week. To clarify, I love those whom I'm required to love, but I don't feel like gushing. haha All I can say is I'm glad it's Thanksgiving because Grant is off school this week, and that makes life a little easier.
It gets tough towards the end of every semester, and we were both sick this week, plus Mags was sick last week, and we haven't gotten much rest. I think everyone should comment one thing they are thankful for, and who ever makes me laugh the most, I'll make you a pie. Seriously. Make me laugh and my next Why I Love post will be about you, and I'll make you a pie, and I'll even ship it to you if you live out of state. If no one comments, I'm going to eat the pie all by myself. Win win I think.

9 comments:

Jill and Dane said...

I am grateful for other people that have hard days too... :) That way I know I am normal! As for the good laugh, just go down the list of guys I have dated. Fernie ring a bell? Ya his full name was Juan Fernando Chavez...ohh I'm grateful for Dane.

I love you Nat. The bad days are just part of the deal when you get such an awesome life. Just imagine years down the road in your beautiful home in (Colorado perhaps?) and you have three beautiful children running around with their beautiful cousins (my kids of course) while you and I chat it up on a visit!
Also...I love Pumpkin pie. :)

Anonymous said...

i wouldn't want you to have to eat a pie and miss out on the blessings of making a pie for someone else. i don't know if this one will win the pie but maybe it'll make you giggle. after 7 kids i still can't put on a diaper correctly. i seem to always leave out a side of the baby bum. so we have a little one running around with a bum cheek hanging out. oh i try to blame it on someone else (we have 6 of us in the house who can change a diaper) and so i say "alright, who put that diaper on that sweet baby?" - alas,they always know it is me.

Natalie Daniel said...

It made me giggle, but who are you?

Anonymous said...

oops. sorry. your cousin stephanie.

Natalie Daniel said...

Stephanie, Walter and Shelly's Stephanie?! You have seven kids now! Your super woman!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah, that stephanie. and 7 kids, i think that me having that many probably surprises everyone. :) but i have a secret. i had four kids with a 6 year gap and then 3 more. so i have 4 built-in babysitters, er entertainers, i mean.

Natalie Daniel said...

genius. Age gaps help a lot. Do you have a blog?

Anonymous said...

no but i probably should. it takes awhile to get pics for each kid to my parents through email.

Natalie Daniel said...

You def should! We should come see you guys around Christmas, we're going to be in Provo at Grandma's.