Monday, September 13, 2010

Diet Update

We are dieting but Mags apparently didn't get the memo.


The diet is going fab! I lost 5 lbs the first week!!!! Not bad. The waking up at 6 thing is going okay, although if a particular lil 4 month old decides to have a bad sleeping night, then it goes out the window the next morning. I'd say it's about 85% of the time. I love weight watchers, it's super easy to stick to, and I'm never hungry, but it is a lil time consuming. I think part of the reason it works is that you write down everything you eat, so you can see exactly how much your eating. I also like it because you check off how many grains, proteins, veggies, milk products, water, essential oils, and vitamins you consume everyday, and it gives you a lil smiley face when you eat the recommended amount. Who doesn't love a lil smiley face?!  I hope it keeps on going well!

1 comment:

Jill and Dane said...

Great job!! I will be jumping on board with the trying to lose weight in just a few weeks!