Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday's With the Stevens

I wanted to make that like Tuesday's with Maury, but I don't think the play on words quite works, but whatev. Our favorite couple has got to be the Stevens. It's a rare find to have a couple that both the husband and the wife love each other, so that's why we love them so. Now that school has started I've found myself counting the days each week until Sunday because I know they are coming over to eat and I get my Britney fix. Tonight the Cramers joined in on the fun and we watched a Comedy Central Special with a comic named Mitch Hedburg. SOOOOOOOO FUNNY! He has jokes like and escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs, they could put a sign up that says sorry for the convenience. Haha, oh Mitchy,... anyways we laughed, ate beans and cornbread, played apples to apples, and had a grand old time. Good times always happen when they come over.;)


Quick update on life, Grant made it through his first week of school with his uber crazy schedule. I don't know how he does it! I also survived the week, and both girls are doing well. I have been doing well on the diet, although I didn't count the points tonight at dinner, so tomorrow morning I'm going to work out like a mad man. Now I'm off to bed. Night!

No comments: