Friday, September 17, 2010

Spaghetti Squash

My new favorite meal is now Spaghetti Squash with the original Prego and green beans. SOOOO Yummy and it's a total meal all for a whopping one point. My mom is on a crazy diet that her nutritionist put her on and has lost around 30 lbs, and she found this amazing vegetable and told me all about it. I had Grant go out and buy on that night and tried it and we all love it. It's like a crunchier buttery version of a spaghetti noodle. I made it again tonight and Sienna couldn't get enough of it! It's super easy, all you do is cut it in half length wise, scoop out the seeds,put it in a pan with a lil water (you can cook it without for crunchier noodles) put the oven on 375 and cook for 45 min. When it's done just run a fork along width wise and the noodles form like magic. You can also make some meat balls to go along with, I'm just not a big ground beef person.

Quick diet update: I'm doing great and down another 2 lbs! I'm so excited because I've tried a lot of different things to lose weight and this is the first time I've seen results this quickly. I'm becoming a huge Weight Watchers fan!!! 

No comments: