Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Grant Post

I haven't read Nat's last post, so there are probably some repeats. Oh well. She thinks that the title of my post should be "Nerd Alert". I can't really argue with that. We spent about an hour this evening doing meal plans for this next week. I really like it because it means that I get to eat way better food (not that I eat that bad when we don't). I found out today that I am going to get to go to Boise next month to do a presentation at an international economics summit. So far all I know is that topic for the summit is USA-China trade relations. From what I have seen so far, it is really not that complicated from an economics point of view. The issue only becomes complicated when we try to decide what is "right" and "wrong". Don't take that to mean that I don't believe in right and wrong, just know that what may seem "right" at first glance is probably a really bad and inefficient idea. I had better move on or Nat will get mad at me for spending blog time talking about economics. Work is going very well. I just got a promotion that went into effect today. I am enjoying the night shift because it gives me more time to study, and I feel like I have to talk to fewer crazy people. We went to go see Sienna at her first day of preschool. She was so excited to get to play with all the different toys, and I think that she will have lots of fun this semester. Well, I'm pretty sure that my brain is done with thinking for today.

No comments: